"Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were an hour old I would give my life for you
This is the miracle of life"
Maureen Hawkins
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Addition to the nursery....and already 4 1/2 lbs!


The boys will be staying in a daycare about 30 feet from my office next year! We are opening the daycare for employee's children. The teacher lead for the daycare, Elsa Tarango, painted the tricycle and airplane on the nursery wall. I am so impressed with how cute they both look! The nursery is ready for two boys that today weighed in at 4 1/2lbs each. If you add that up and add a couple of pounds for the amniotic fluid for both babies...you can visualize my belly! If you have ever been pregnant, you also must know how my back feels! I have arms, legs and several other body parts making it very hard to get comfortable!

I am continuing to be monitored 2 times daily for contractions. I have had as many as 10 in an hour and as few as 1 in an hour. I had a doctor's appointment today and they adjusted my medicine. Hopefully this medicine works or the next step is to have a pump that administers medicine continuously. They will insert a cathedar in my stomache and I will have to wear the pump that contains the medicine. The same company that monitors the contractions will also monitor and adjust the medication in the pump. Hopefully I will not get to that option!

If these little miracle boys stay put, I will more than likely have a scheduled c-section in 3 weeks. Collin, baby A, is breech. His little bum is sitting at the top of my cervix. Holden, Baby B, is spread out high in my abdomen!

Just thinking about seeing their sweet faces for the first time floods my heart with joy!


7 comments:

  1. The news about daycare is wonderful! I think that was the hardest part of going back to work for me, must be a huge weight off your shoulders. Love the nursery - too cute! Be sure and keep me posted on a date for delivery, I would love to come by.
    Keep taking care of you!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey little sister, You are doing GREAT!!! And I am overjoyed to see the 33 week mark. Remeber I told you God had a Great plan for your life and something very special in store for you, and it looks like He has answered my prayers for you and those precious babies. 4 1/2 lbs. that is wonderful!!! Looking forward to being there to help you with my nephews. Love, Aunt Nell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still keeping up with you. Great news about the daycare at your school. That is so wonderful. Only a few more weeks....
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. My darling daughter. You are doing so good. My wishes,hopes and dresams will come true soon.I love you and the boys very much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so exciting to think about what blessings are ahead for you and your family.
    Thinking of you,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Little MaMa, just ten more days to go. How excited you must be to know that those little angels will be here soon. You are going to be the best mom to those little boys and they will surely adore you.
    Love you so much, La'Nell "Aunt Nellie"

    ReplyDelete
  7. MY DARLING DAUGHTER.. WELL HONEY IT WANT BE LONG NOW THAT WE CAN HOLD THE BABIES..I KNOW YOUR ARE GETTNG TIRED BUT JUST REMEMBER YOUR DAD AND MOM WOULD JUST BE TELLING YOU HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE.. I LOVE YOU AND MY GRANDSON...

    ReplyDelete