"Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were an hour old I would give my life for you
This is the miracle of life"
Maureen Hawkins
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, August 9, 2009

My miracles are here...before you were an hour old...I would give my life for you!
















Only a mother who has looked into the eyes of her child for the first time can understand the fullness of my heart when I saw Collin and Holden for the first time. They are 16 days old today and I still am spending my days and a good part of my nights looking at them in complete amazement. I am so full of love and contentment. How could I ask for more?
Both boys are perfect! They are loving and both have a gentle spirit. They have been adorn by so many visitors. I believe that so many people look at them and see many answered prayers. Thank you to everyone that prayed for these little miracles to come into this world healthy and happy. I am so blessed!

4 comments:

  1. When school resumed last January '09, I dropped Davis off at 8 O'clock, went home and prayed for you. I knew 2008 had been tough and believed I heard from God that January morning that 2009 would be a year of blessing for you. (I didnt even know you were trying again) WOW! I share in your joy and celebrate the goodness of our Father who takes care of every need, who loves each one of us so and who has good plans for us! Congratulations! Blessings! They are beautiful, but then look at thier mom! Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are absolutely beautiful! Congrats Mommy! Isn't it the best?! Thinking of you often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable lovelies! Are they identical or fraternal twins? I'm so happy for you.
    I still have three weeks to go...I am huge and ready for it to end! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boys are beautiful and I know you are so proud! Nothing any better than being a mom! I've been watching and hoping for pictures! You made my day.

    ReplyDelete